We have access to various resources for doing high performance computing both locally and remotely at the San Diego Super Computer Center. Some sites with robust computational tools.
- Contract arrangement with AWS (Amazon) cloud
- Life Science researchers check out iPlant HPC
- Online web interface for R calculations RWeb
- Science as a Service web based tools DiaGrid
- Biomedical research tools Galaxy
- Clustal Omega on line
Please fill in the form below with information in regards to software and your research.
Local Resources (Hummingbird Cluster)
To access the cluster you need ssh and use it as follows:
ssh email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Use your blue password to login.
Use 'sftp' in order to move files to the system, or a GUI ftp program like Filezilla.
Use sftp <cruzid>@hbfeeder.ucsc.edu
- Cloud Servers/Storage costs
- HPC@UC computing resource for computational needs
Use the Form below to inquire about what is available